Based in Salt Lake City Utah, Nature Vans operates a rental fleet of campervans. Salt Lake City is surrounded by limitless opportunities to get out in nature and explore. We use Ram Promaster City vans for our smaller campervans and Mercedes Sprinter vans for our larger campervans. While exterior colors may vary, interiors are identical.
Our vans are easy to drive and even easier to operate. No complicated inverters, gray/black water tanks, or extra batteries to monitor. You just need to pack your gear and go. The low profile makes driving on the highway easy. The vans park like cars and will fit into all "tent" campsites. The height and length of the van is below the restrictions in place at most national parks.
Utah is blessed with 5 national parks, commonly known as the Mighty 5. These parks are close enough that you can visit each one within a 7-day window.
We include the following for all rentals:
• Goal Zero Yeti (150 in the Promaster and 1400 in the Sprinter)
• Stanley 16qt cooler in the Promaster and Engel fridge in the Sprinter
• Bluetooth Speaker
• Full camp kitchen, with stove, pots, and place settings
• French press for coffee
• Playing cards
• Camp chairs
• 6 gallon water container
• National Park guidebook
While we include most everything you will need, we don't include the following:
• Toiletries - including towels
• Food, but we can stock the van beforehand for an additional fee
• Specialty gear, i.e. climbing gear
We would love for you to get out and explore, and are here to help you complete your travel plans.